Friday, November 25, 2011

Kit Cosmetics Limited Edition Shop Loves Sunset Polish

Hello lovelies,

Today I have a quick polish post to show you.

Kit cosmetics have been having a wee bit of trouble with their website, as they have been doing some upgrading work behind the scenes, and as a result, a lot of customers were having trouble accessing the site. So to make up for the hassle, they offered customers a free nail polish, in a limited edition pastel coral hue called 'shop loves sunset'. I personally think that was really nice of them, and really shows that they value their customers.

You can print off the voucher here. I found out about it from a fellow beauty lover, and it was great timing as I was due to pop in at a store anyway, to pick up a gift.

I managed to redeem it and it's quite a pretty colour. It's a bit more fluorescent than it looks in the bottle, but it does go on quite well. Like most pastel hues, application can be a bit of a pain, but I applied three coats, which more or less evened it out. I quite like this colour, but I'm also really tempted to try mixing some other colours in to tone it down a wee bit, as I think that will be more flattering for my skin tone. I'm also really eager to pop the black shatter on top, I think it will look really pretty with the coral undercoat peeking through.

The coral was so cheerful it even inspired me to pop on a similar shade of lippie! I'm feeling very summery today!

Have a look at the photos below.

Much love,
MM.
x



2 comments:

  1. That shade is gorgeous! I picked up my bottle today but won't have a chance to try it until next week because of the grooming policy at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! Perfect for summer, I think!

    Oh, bit of pity that, hope you get to try it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...