Monday, March 11, 2013

Ombre Eye Makeup.

Hello lovelies!

Are we all enjoying this long weekend?! It's been crazy hot here in Melbourne, and much as I love warm weather, this heat is killing me, as my flat isn't air-conditioned!!

In other news, here's the post I promised a few days ago. I did this look for the weekly makeup tag hosted on Aqeela's Blog. The theme was ombré, and I had some great ideas for it but ultimately, I just ran out of time (and if you read this blog post, you'll know why)!

I used the Eye of Horus eyeliner pencil (smoked out towards the outer eye corner), and three shades from my MUA Dusk Till Dawn palette (which I keep meaning to blog about). This was finished off with waterproof Maybelline The Falsies mascara. All in all, a very easy, quick and simple look!






I hope you enjoyed that, lovelies...I'm a bit disappointed with the ombré look I came up with, so if I can find some time, I'm going to try and create another look for this theme!

Oh, and one more thing, I actually entered this look for a competition on the Eye of Horus page, so if you can spare a second (that's literally all it takes, I promise), I would LOVE if you could visit the page and vote for me! You don't need to 'like' the page, and you can vote every day until voting closes on Tuesday; I would love you forever if you could! All you need to do is click here to be taken directly to my entry. While you're there, throw a vote in for Kristine from Arundel and Anna from Queensland, as they are friends of mine! The top three photos with the most votes win! Thanks in advance!

Don't forget to stop by and check out all the other gorgeous looks on Aqeela's blog!

Much love,
MM.
x

14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look, Coco!!

    So not enjoying this heat!!!

    Ms Jelena xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's insane, isn't it, Jelena?!

      Thank you! We are way overdue a catch up, I reckon. :)

      Delete
  2. Hmm...looks like something I can try to emulate...I think? ;) Gorgeous again btw!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is incredibly hot here in Melbourne! I like this simple look- i adore neutral eyeshadow shades and your lashes look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this eye look - so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look! I voted for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I think it's lovely! Very classy look on you xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. No idea how you could be disappointed hon, this is gorgeous, so creamy and shimmery, and you know I'm in awe of your liner work :-)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...